Friday, April 18, 2008

Lilly's 4th Birthday!!




We celebrated Lilly's 4th birthday almost a month ago. Her birthday is the 29th of March, which fell on a Saturday this year, so we had the party that day. She wanted to do something girlie, so we did a little girl dress-up party. We didn't invite any of her little boy friends and we had everything pink and girlie! She has some new little girl friends this year from preschool and almost all of them came to the party. She also wanted to invite her church friends and, of course, her cousin, Catherine. I wanted to post some new pics of her, so here are some from her party.










Lilly just got a summer haircut yesterday. Her hair is so thin, so I thought that if I had it cut in a little bob it would thicken it up and be nice and cool for the summer. I will post some updated pics of her soon. She is adorable with her new haircut!

Thanks to any of you who have been praying for us concerning the adoption. I feel much better after my last post and after prayers went up on our behalf. I have decided to meet with the elders concerning some decisions we have to make so that I can be sure that God is involved in every step we take. That is the only way I find peace in making decisions for this process.

Just to let you know the current decision we need to make... we are thinking of switching our information and profile to another agency in Arizona. This agency reaches out to several different states for birthmothers and their average waiting time in 6 months. Our time would already be reduced because we have a complete homestudy and profile done. This is very encouraging. Please be in prayer for this change.

No comments: