Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lilly's new haircut



I finally decided to get Lilly a short haircut. Her hair had gotten kind of long and stringy and I felt like I could never get it fixed right for her. I thought it needed to be thickened a little bit. So, after seeing a little two-year-old with a bob haircut, I took her to get hers done. She absolutely loves it and it is much easier to fix. Now, I am not constantly pulling it into a ponytail!

Just a reminder that we are waiting to adopt. It is so important to get the word out to everyone that you are waiting for a baby. You never know if God might decide to use you to help make our adoption dream come true! If you should hear of any situation, please contact us!

Thank you for your prayers as we continue with this process.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Anna--we have mutual friends in Athens (the Webbs/Christophers) who forwarded me your email. Congratulations on deciding to adopt! We have a beautiful 8.5 mos old baby girl we adopted at birth through the Methodist Mission Home in San Antonio, Texas. She is about to have a half-sibling due one week after her 1st birthday, whom we are also adopting. Olivia and her soon to be brother or sister are the greatest blessings of our lives! Please let us know if we can help with resources or just support. We will be praying for your family through this process!

Andy, Bonnie & Olivia Payne
http://shareouradoptionstory.blogspot.com/

Mary Katherine said...

Hey Anna Leigh! I love Lilly's new haircut. It is so cute! and she looks so proud of it!

I bet no one ever tells you that she looks just like you did when you were little!

Anna Leigh said...

Bonnie,
Thank you for your comment. I hope you get back on my blog to read this. I wasn't able to comment on your blog. I have read it all and I pray that we have a successful adoption as you guys have. Thank you for your support and prayers. I would like to hear your adoption story. Please feel free to email me with the email address you got from Kate.

Thanks,
Anna Leigh

Tesney said...

You are still in our prayers! I know the waiting seems impossible. Hang in there. We love you guys!