Monday, June 16, 2008

Beach Trip 2008!



We just got back from the beach about a week ago. We stayed in Fort Walton Beach at Waters Edge condos. We had so much fun and I can't believe our yearly beach vacation is already over! It seems like it was just the other day we were getting back from the beach last year and now our family vacation has come and gone again. Lilly really enjoyed it this year, even more than last year. She is getting into swimming and has learned to go under the water. She doesn't need her float in the shallow end where she can touch, so that is how she played in the pool most of the time.



We ate at several good restaurants and Josh went deep sea fishing two different times, catching us some really great fish to blacken a couple of nights. We all agreed that those two meals were our best. It is just my opinion, but I think that Josh should open his own seafood restaurant. He is such an excellent chef!
We went with my sister, Kate, and my parents again this year. That is undoubtedly the best way to vacation to Florida for our family. It is nice having all the family together for a week. Mom and dad are great babysitters when Josh and I want a little time alone. This was the best trip out of the past three years!

I know that pictures show all the fun we had, so here are some for you to enjoy!

Have a happy summer!







No comments: