Friday, February 15, 2008

Winterfest weekend!!

We are headed to Gatlinburg, Tennessee today for Winterfest this weekend. Our church sends a youth group along with chaperones to this event every year. A couple of years ago, Josh and I went as chaperones, but we quickly figured out that with Lilly being so young, we needed to be able to stay with her. Our time will come when she is involved with this and we can be chaperones.

So, we are just going up there to stay and attend the conferences at our leisure. We REALLY like attending that way. Our props go out to those of you who are chaperones. You do a great job!

Please be in prayer for our youth this weekend and for the rest of us going along.

Sidenote:

My dog is missing. Our husky, Kota, who stays with mom and dad. She got away last night and, of all weekends for her to not come home, she hasn't showed up today. We are very worried to leave town with her missing. Pray that she comes home safely. We really do love her!

3 comments:

momx2 said...

I hope you guys have a blast!

Mary Katherine said...

Hey Annaleigh! How was winterfest? I went one year and had a wonderful time! I am sure it was nice to be able to come and go as you please. Plus, we love Gatlinburg! I hope everything is going great with the adoption.Were y'all able to find your dog?

MK

Tesney said...

Where RU? I need an update! :)