Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Here are the rules--1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I can not stand for things that should be closed to be left open. Let me explain... for instance, the laundry room doors... these should always be closed. If you open them, you should close them because that is the way you found them. I feel the same way about cabinet doors, drawers, shower curtains, closet doors, etc.

2) I love checklists! I always make a list of anything that I need or need to do and I love to mark it off after I have done the particular task or have bought the particular item. I feel the same way about calendars. I always mark off my days throughout the month.

3) I absolutely love the show Friday Night Lights! I watch it every Friday night and I watched every episode last season. I feel it is a good family show, even though it has a realistic take on high school kids. I think it is important for parents to know what their children face in high school. It would be good for a parent and teen to watch it together so they might be able to talk about certain situations.

4) I have a B.S. degree from the University of Alabama in Early Childhood Development. I wish I would have taken it one step further and done education, but I didn't. I, actually, now wish I had my degree in something totally different, like counseling or social work.

5) I was six weeks pregnant with Lilly when I graduated so I really have never used my degree except for about two months after graduation. Sad, I know! But, I wanted to raise my children before focusing on my career. That is how I have always felt. All I ever wanted to be was a mother!

6) I have many fears. Actually, I am prone to panic attacks. I have a very weird fear of vomiting and also of closed-in, tight spaces.

7) I am a big Alabama fan! I am not what one might call a "fair weather fan" because I love Alabama football even when they aren't winning, but I am especially fond of Saban!

8) When I was somewhere around five or six years old, I got this great idea to "skate like a dog" with skates on my hands and my feet. Needless to say, this was NOT a good idea. I fell and knocked both of my front teeth out. This was just the beginning of my teeth problems.

Now, I tag Tesney, Lacy, Carly, Kelley and Mandy. I do not know enough other people that blog to tag eight!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Anna Leigh -

Glad you found me! I will do this soon!!

Now we can keep in touch very easily!!

Take care!
Carly