Friday, October 12, 2007

So Into Halloween!

My precious Lilly is so into Halloween this year. She has been into it a little in the last two years past, but this year, she couldn't wait to get her costume and she has figured out what Josh and I are going to be. She started talking about wanting to be Snow White about a month ago. She switched from Snow White to wanting to be a witch and then she switched back. My sweet mother found her the most adorable Snow White costume at Sam's (believe it or not) for a good price. Lilly then decided that she wanted ME to be the witch and Josh to be the Prince so she could marry her daddy. I thought that was precious! Now, I just need to find Josh and pair of blue tights and a red cape! Ha! (Yeah right!) I will be lucky to get him into something that remotely resembles the Prince from Snow White.







We were invited to a small Halloween party last night for a few children and she couldn't wait to wear it. I gave her a bath and blew dry her hair very nicely. I then put a little make-up on her so she would have rosy cheeks and pink lips like Snow White. She got dressed and we painted her finger nails and toe nails. She looked so "romantic". (That is her new word.) She was the only little girl at the party and the two little boys her age fought over who got to hold her hand. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It makes me want to cry!

We all had a good time and Lilly really enjoyed being Snow White for the evening. Now, we just have to wait for Halloween night and I have to find Josh and I something to wear to be the Witch and the Prince.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

THat is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in your costumes!

Tesney said...

I saw a costume at Party City for the witch from Snow White. It would be perfect for you!

I can totally relate to getting Josh into a costume...Greg is supposed to be King Triton from the Little Mermaid...how hilarious will that be?!