Friday, October 5, 2007

My Sweet Lilly







Lilly is getting so big and I wanted to share a few things about her. I also wanted to add more pics of her to my site so you all can see how much she looks like a big girl now, instead of a toddler.

-Lilly loves to color. In fact, it is her favorite thing to do. She can color all day long. She is very good at it. She stays in the lines and holds her crayon the right way, already. Her favorite color is red (right now).

-She loves her little television programs. Her favorites are "The Backyardigans" and "Scooby Doo".

-She likes to eat fruit, like bananas and apples, goldfish, cheezits, pop tarts, cereal, bacon, pancakes, pudding, and anything chocolate.

-She started preschool this year. She is learning so much already. She has made three special friends that she talks about constantly; Eli, Emma Lynn, and Cayden.

-She has an imaginary friend, named Andrea. Andrea goes everywhere with us and she is always sick. She throws-up in her mommy's bed all the time.

-Lilly is crazy about her Mimi and her Muffy. (That is my mom and Josh's mom.)

-She is somewhat a drama queen.

-She loves animals.

-She makes up crazy words and dances around saying them. She talks constantly and has a very good vocabulary for a three-year-old.

-She fell and hit her head on our bed and had to have stitches right in between her eyes. (See the picture above.)

-Lilly loves her little cousin, Catherine. She is like a sister to Lilly.

I am so proud of my little girl. I am amazed by her everyday. I learn a lot from her and her little personality is so wonderful.
She is just as excited as we are about the adoption. She wants a baby so badly. She did want a baby girl, but changed her mind this morning to wanting a baby brother. She said she already had a girlfriend, so she needed a boy around.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! Lilly is getting sooo big! I found your blog through Tesney's. It is great to be able to catch up with ya'll. I am excited about your adoption and pray that it will be a smooth and short process. We miss ya'll and think of your family often.

Kelley said...

Welcome to blog church!

momx2 said...

That is hilarious about the imaginary friend. She is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your blog is wonderful! I am cracking up about andrea throwing up in her Mommy's bed! too funny!!! Catherine loves Lilly too! I have heard about Lilly's coloring...she left something at BaBa's house, and my mom couldn't believe it!! thanks for including the pic!